To strengthen our Events team, we are looking for a
based in Erlangen, Germany.
- You will closely work with the Marketing team and report to the Event & e-sports Manager
- You will execute online and on-site events (Farming Simulator League and others) from conception through completion
- You will oversee events organized by GIANTS Software in liaison with the Event & e-sports Manager & help with the construction, deconstruction and staffing of the booth and stage
- You will make sure that the events meet the expectations of the visitors
- You will oversee facilities as well as details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc in liaison with the Event & e-Sports Manager
- You will negotiate smaller partnerships contracts
- You will conceptualise, write and schedule website news and social media postings promoting the FSL before and after events
What qualifications and skills do we expect from you?
- You have at least 5+ years' experience as an event coordinator or in a similar position
- You have at least 2+ years' experience in e-sports events
- You have strong organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You have project management skills and an understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- You have exceptional communication skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders
- You are proactive to handle issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems in stressful situations
- You are able to collaborate with leaders and project teams across the organization
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are willing to travel internationally to be on-site at events
What would be a plus?
- Bachelor or a master degree in Business Organization and Management or equivalent
- You have a deep knowledge of Farming Simulator
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer
- You have German communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming and agriculture
- Basic image and video editing skills
What do we offer?
Variety: A challenging job and exciting projects with plenty of room for creativity and innovative ideas
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level
Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
Modern workplace: Office in a top location with good public transport connections
Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses
Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company
Would you like to apply?
To apply for this position, please send us a resume and a cover letter.