To strengthen our Marketing team, we are looking for a
based in Erlangen, Germany.
You will closely work with your surrounding Marketing team and report to the Community Manager.
- Engage the community via the forum and social media
- Assist the Community Manager in being the direct link between the community and the development team
- Collect, organize and escalate community feedback to the Community Manager and stakeholders within the dev team to ensure community-driven game development
- Assist the passionate community via the official forum, website and social media platforms
- Identifying and building productive long-term relationships with key influencers across a variety of online platforms
- Keep the community up-to-date, write and communicate game updates
- Generate regular feedback reports on top issues, concerns and feedback from the community including courses of action
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- You should have gathered at least 2 years of experience in community management on social media or experience with forum moderation
- You should be enthusiastic about interacting with online communities with an enormous comfort level communicating online – must be hands-on
- You have a deep knowledge of all social media platforms
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer yourself
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in German and English (will be writing in communications channels and may also create content.)
- You are able to work both in a team as well as independently
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
What would be a plus?
- You speak a third language as well either French or Polish
- You have knowledge of farming machinery and processes or willingness to learn about it
- You have experience with influencer marketing
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
Would you like to apply?
If you think you would fit into our company, please send your application including reel/portfolio.