To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, we are looking for a
based in Erlangen, Germany.
You will closely work with your surrounding QA team and report to the QA lead.
- You will develop testing tools and automate processes for testing mods and game content/features
- You will actively participate in improving the quality of the game through taking part in game testing
- You will check the functionality of our game features across multiple console platforms
- You will use your creativity to come up with new, imaginative ways to break our games, seek and analyze bugs and record them in our database
- You will recommend design improvements or corrections to the development team throughout the development process
- You will investigate bug reports received from our players and communicating them to the rest of the team
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- You should have graduated from a bachelor in Computer Science or a related technical field
- You should have gathered at least 2 or 3 years of experience as a QA engineer and be familiar with automating testing processes
- You know your Python scripting language and have sufficient experience to show and utilize it
- You are able to work both in a team as well as independently
- You have a proven the ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
- You have great communication skills and are able to explain bugs and issues that you notice with a great sense of detail
- You are able to communicate with others in English without any language barriers
What would be a plus?
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer yourself
- You have some knowledge of C++
- You have already worked with the Mantis bugtracking database in the past
- You speak German as well
- You have additional experience with mobile game testing
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming and agriculture
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.
We care about the wellbeing of our employees by providing free drinks, fruits, snacks, coffee, gym membership as well as organizing regular team building events and entertainment activities.
Would you like to apply?
If you think you would fit into our company, please send your application including reel/portfolio.